An informed and engaged community is crucial to the success of our overall Stormwater Program. The Town’s public education activities include:
● Creating and updating the Town’s stormwater webpages.
● Creating and distributing informational brochures and documents.
● Staffing booths and tables at public events.
● Leading educational programs at Carrboro schools and other events.
● Publishing a staff-curated newsletter and social media posts.
You can request a Stormwater staff presentation at your event or meeting! See Appendix 1 for contact information.